This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Creating affirmations is one of the most valuable and easiest ways for you to use the Law of Attraction.
As you know, your words are powerful. When you say or write an affirmation with strong feelings, it creates an energetic vibration that draws to you the very essence of your desire.
Remember that creating affirmations is available for you to do at all times and in all situations.
Keys to Creating Powerful Affirmations
- The more feelings you put into your affirmations (whether spoken or written), the stronger the energetic vibration and the faster the results!
- You want to create your affirmation in the present tense. Don’t use “I will have.” Instead use “I have” or “I love my…” or “I am so grateful that I have….”
- Make your affirmations positive. Avoid “I don’t eat fattening food.” Instead use “I eat healthy food” or “I enjoy healthy, slimming meals.”
- Say or write your affirmations as if they are absolutely true. Don’t try to convince yourself that what you wish for has or will come to pass.
- Create more powerful affirmations by making your affirmations simple. This makes them easier to remember and easier to energize with strong feelings. You might try “I draw the best in life to me” or “Everything comes to me easily and effortlessly.”
- Make your affirmations about you, not about trying to change someone else. Don’t use “My kids are listening to me” or “John understands me better.” Instead use “I am so grateful I found ways to help my children listen to me” or “I say the right things to help John understand me better.”
- Create affirmations that are exciting by adding fun and exciting words. Consider “I am enjoying beautiful things all around me” or “I love living my life surrounded by my supportive, joyful family.”
Repeat your affirmations at least three times a day, even if you don’t feel like it. You can set a reminder on your phone or post them somewhere you’ll see them regularly, such as your computer or bathroom mirror.
See how creating your own powerful affirmations transforms your life!