As healers and therapists, we need to protect and ground our energy too. We can’t pour from an empty cup after all.
In 2020, during the Covid-19 pandemic and its subsequent lockdown, I started getting a lot of healing requests at work for people who are down to emotional and mental restlessness or suffering from anxiety, insomnia, and feeling helpless. Day in, day out my work was revolving around healing those who were feeling confused and did not know what to do in the unexpected situation of the pandemic.
Some were afraid of losing their loved ones, some were afraid for their own health, while others were afraid of losing their jobs or losing businesses and getting bankrupt. As the healing began, all of them definitely felt the healing and changes started to happen, and I am grateful to Divinity for all the help provided to them via healing + transformation sessions + coaching sessions.
However, towards mid of August, this experience started taking a toll on me. At the end of the day, I started feeling tired, irritated, and even angry. I was not sure why these feelings were rising. I used to do cord cutting and all the other rituals done by a healer post-healing. Yet I still felt drained and irritated.
I asked this question to the divine: “What should I do to protect my energy?”
Then, one day in my morning meditation, I was guided to do the ‘glass of water’ Reiki ritual and have been doing it since then thus feeling better and more grounded.
- A glass (preferably one you will never used for drinking)
- Some water to fill in
- Black tourmaline
- Peppercorns (optional)
- Fill the glass up with water
- Add some salt
- Add the crystals/ stones
- Add the peppercorns (optional )
- Now that all sessions are happening on zoom or Skype I put this glass between me and the computer screen before every session
- I invoke Reiki energy (you can draw all symbols if attuned – for level 1 students, you can simply invoke)
- I also invoke the presence of Archangel Michael by simply saying: “Dear Michael, please be here and shield me. Help my clients to feel better. And as I act as a medium to heal him/her, please increase the vibrations of both me and him/her. This or better, thank you.”
- Now begin the session
- Throw the water after each session without touching it and replace it with new salt and water every time. Flush it. Clean the crystals and throw the peppercorns too.
Stay healthy, stay blessed!
Article by Ashwini Chubé
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with
our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual…