In feng shui, everything in your home reflects and influences your energy, and that influence translates to your life outside of your home.
Because of that relationship, your home, your belongings (and how well you maintain them) can greatly affect your success in your life, business, career, and even your relationships and love life!
Let’s discuss feng shui for success and how to set up your home to create success in all areas of your life!
Feng Shui and Success
The areas of your home that most relate to success in general are:
Front Door and Entryway
The front door of your home is how energy (Chi) enters your home and begins to circulate throughout your life.
When it comes to using feng shui to attract success, you want to start with making a great first impression with your front door and entryway.
- Keep the area around your front door clean and uncluttered.
- Add a welcome mat to invite positive energy into your home.
- Make sure your front door is well-lit to attract good energy.
- Avoid placing mirrors directly facing the front door, as they can reflect energy away from your home.
This post has more information about how to feng shui your front door.
Plus you can add lucky front door plants, choose a lucky front door paint color, and also add feng shui enhancements for your entryway to attract even more good fortune and success.
Kitchen and Stove
Your kitchen and stove are considered wealth centers in feng shui, because food and nourishment are associated with abundance and success.
If you have plenty of healthy food to eat (and share with others!) your life is full of wealth and abundance!
To feng shui your kitchen for success, make sure that:
- It’s clean and disinfected. Grime, dirt, and expired food can affect the health and safety of everyone in your household. Make sure that your kitchen is clean, including your kitchen trashcan.
- Use all of the burners on your stove. The fire element (your stovetop) activates success and wealth energy, drawing attention from the universe. Using all of your burners equally means that all avenues of success and abundance are open and activated!
- Your stove should be in the command position. The command position ensures that you are in the position of power and control, which means you’ll attract even more success and wealth. Of course it’s not always possible to place your stove in the command position, so you can see how to correct for that in this post:
- Keep your pantry and refrigerator cleaned and organized. Throw out expired food and keep everything as neat and clean as possible. Old, stale, or expired food attracts stagnant energy, which is what you want to avoid when you’re attracting success into your life!
Home Office and/or Desk
If you have a home office or workspace at home, that area also affects success in finances, career, wealth, and abundance.
To feng shui your home office for success, make sure that:
- Your desk is in the command position. The command position is the position of power in a room, which means you’re in control of your work and career.
- Your workspace is organized and clutter-free. A cluttered desk can stop the energy flow and make work harder and more chaotic.
- Add a plant, wealth crystal, or other feng shui money item to your desk’s wealth area to attract financial success in your work or career. You can also feng shui your desk for success!
These posts have more information about how to feng shui your office and desk:
Bedroom and Bed
While you’re bedroom and bed aren’t related to success, per se, they are important because you spend so much time there.
Your bedroom and bed reflect your health and well-being, as well as your relationship with yourself and your romantic partner.
When it comes to feng shui and success, make sure your bed is in the command position.
Also, make sure your bedroom is organized and clutter-free.
If your bedroom tends to be a catch-all or is neglected, this will be reflected in the success Chi that flows in your life (or lack thereof!)
Closet and Clothing
Your closet and your clothing reflect how you see yourself.
Do your clothes reflect the success you want? Does your closet reflect the success you want?
If your clothes reflect old jobs or you have a lot of clothing that doesn’t fit (or makes you feel bad about yourself) then success energy can’t circulate!
Keep your closet as organized as possible, and make sure you edit your clothes often.
If you can’t afford to upgrade your clothing all at once, invest in at least one piece of clothing that reflects the success you want to create in your life.
This post has more info: Closet Feng Shui: 5 Easy Feng Shui Closet Organization Tips to Try Today!
The career area of your home is associated with success in your job, business, career, and/or life path.
In Western feng shui, the…