Known as Sahasrara in Sanskrit, it means “the lotus with thousand petals”. However, it implies vast, magnitude, more aptly as a lotus with an infinite number of petals. It governs the upper skull, cerebral cortex, pineal gland, and nervous system.
It is our connection to the Divine, Our Father, just as the Root chakra is our connection to our “Mother Earth”. It is this gateway that connects us both to the physical and non- physical realm of our existence and it is here that we find our divinity and become enlightened. We realize that we are truly connected to All There Is, and from this knowledge comes a great compassion, eternal bliss, and infinite wisdom.
It is located at the top of the head. It governs the brain, central nervous system, neurological system and heals migraine, amnesia, mental issues, coma, brain tumors, etc.
Balanced Crown Chakra
People with a balanced crown chakra have great intuitive knowledge and are very wise. They are aware of your spiritual self and selflessly devoted to the wellbeing of others because they see themselves as part of you, rather than as separate.
Over Active Crown Chakra
People with overactive Crown chakra will probably not be able to control their encounters with other realms of existence. They may have trouble in grounding themselves, making it hard for people to taking them seriously. They may possess a god complex and consider themselves better than others.
Under Active Crown Chakra
One feels a lack of purpose in life when someone has underactive Crown chakra. They may feel unloved or angry at God and blame life. Co-ordination difficulties, clumsiness, or poor balance may result from an underactive crown chakra. New ideas or newer, positive outlooks on life will be hard to grasp. They may be afraid of dying.
Here I am presenting a meditation that will help you keep your Crown chakra balanced. You will require an internet connection to access the Youtube channel, a picture of the Crown chakra, a candle diffuser, essential oil, and a violet colour candle. Although they are optional, it gives an added touch to the whole meditation.
CROWN CHAKRA MEDITATION:
- Sit in a relaxed and comfortable position.
- You can sit in a mudra governing the Crown chakra.
- You can play instrumental music related to the crown chakra from Youtube if you like.
- You can light up a violet colour candle. Add an essential oil like lime, neroli, etc to the candle diffuser.
- Take three deep breaths and start looking at the Crown chakra symbol for few minutes, and then slowly close your eyes and calm yourself taking in deep breathes until you feel ready to start your meditation.
- Start with envisioning a beautiful shade of green at the Crown chakra and chant the beej mantra “Aum” for a few minutes.
- You can start by chanting “Aum” at a higher pitch with prolonged “M”. Let the…