This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more info.
The Law of Attraction can help you land a job, and not just any job, but your dream job. These 11 Law of Attraction job tips can help you find success no matter where you are in your job search.
1. Decide what you want. Get clear on what you want in your job. If you aren’t sure, make a list of the things you don’t want. Then take that list and turn it into positives. For example, if you have “I don’t want to work 80 hours a week” change it to “I only work 40 hours a week or less.” Remember to include your boss, co-workers, commute, and work environment.
2. Remove your doubt. Believe in yourself and have confidence in your ability to get the job. Believe with your very fiber of your being that you will get the job. Hold your head up high and smile. Talk as if you already have the job. Forget about if and when. It’s already yours.
3. Expect the best. Let go of feelings of failure and doubt. Expect that everything will work out in the best way possible. This may take practice, but the more you practice, the easier it will get.
4. Pay attention to how you feel. You create with your feelings. The more opportunities you can find to feel good, joyous, and happy, the faster you will succeed at using the Law of Attraction for your job search. Be grateful for your new job as if you have it now.
5. Pay attention to signs. Keep your eyes and ears open for signs that your job is coming to you and for actions to take. It might be something someone tells you or an email from a recruiter. Take advantage of opportunities when they come.
6. Be committed. Fully commit to getting a job. Be persistent and dedicated. You can’t look for a job with half-hearted hopes that one might come along. You have to decide that you are getting a new job and it is already yours.
7. Take responsibility for the situation you are in. The Law of Attraction starts with you. If you don’t have passion for the work you are doing, you probably won’t do a very good job. You need to stay focused on what matters – you. When you do that, everything else will fall into place.
8. There’s more than enough. There are plenty of jobs for everyone and the right one is coming to you. There are thousands of open positions and more are being created every day. If you get a job, you won’t be taking one away from someone else. And, if someone else gets a job, it isn’t taking one away from you. There are more than enough jobs for everyone.
9. Something better is on its way. If you don’t get a certain job you apply for, remember that it just means something better is coming. Whether you know it or not, there was something about the job that didn’t fit what you were looking for. The Law of Attraction is focused on bringing you your dream job.
10. Take action. The Law of Attraction requires action. You can’t just sit around and do nothing, expecting someone to knock on your door and hand you a job. There is effort involved. You have to look for the job, apply for it, interview for it, and accept it when it’s offered to you.
11. Focus on the outcome. Get into the feeling place of what it would be like to already have the job. How would you feel? Who would you be? What would you do? Find it and hold onto it. Spend as much time of each day as you can there. When you go to bed at night, go to bed with the feeling of already having the job.
You have to believe you deserve good things to happen. You have to believe that you can get the job you want. You have to believe that you can land a job with the Law of Attraction.
Follow the tips outlined above. With the Law of Attraction, career success can be yours.
Get my proven step-by-step system for using the Law of Attraction for money, jobs and more with my book: Law of Attraction and Money: How to Manifest Money and Get Rich…NOW!