This list of frequently asked questions about my book, Manifesting Love, is compiled from thousands of actual questions I’ve received in comments and emails since my book was published.
I’ve placed the most popular questions here, in one place, to try to help everyone succeed at manifesting love with a specific person.
I hope my answers help you as much as they have helped others.
Questions about the Book Manifesting Love by Elizabeth Daniels
1. “Is it possible or is it even necessary to visualize your specific person contacting you? Should I plan what will happen on our dates and what he will say in text messages?”
It’s not necessary. To attract a specific person, you want to focus on the end result – being in the relationship with him. You don’t want to worry about how things will happen.
If you find yourself regularly worrying about the smaller details – how your love will contact you, what they will say, etc – that’s a sign of resistance.
The following article may help you: 4 Great Ways to Overcome Resistance in Law of Attraction
2. “I am am confused about how I should know/recognize the feeling of oneness with my relationship with my person.”
When you’re at one with your relationship, you don’t doubt whether or not it’s going to manifest. You aren’t looking around for signs of the Law of Attraction working. You aren’t wondering when it’s going to happen. You know it’s already yours. You’re at peace with everything and time is meaningless. You own the outcome so completely that you are at ease.
3. “What if he is trying to move on? What if he finds someone else? We haven’t communicated for 3 days and I just know he’s gone on with his life. I can’t feel good right now. I wake up at night saying his name.”
It sounds like you’re too attached to the outcome. I suggest you reread chapters 3, 7, 9, and 10 of my book, Manifesting Love. You need to let go of all fear and attachment.
The following articles may also help you use the Law of Attraction for your specific person:
Remember the Law of Attraction states your thoughts and feelings have the power to create. So if you’re focusing on your fears, that’s what you’re creating.
You are greater than what’s going on around you. Focus on yourself and do things that make you happy. That will produce more positive results than worrying about what he is or isn’t doing.
4. “On your website you mention that Neville Goddard tells the story of how he himself and also a woman he knew, attracted a specific person. Could you please tell me, in which book or lecture he wrote about this?”
You can find the story in The Neville Reader.
5. “I am starting to feel mentally spent in watching my feelings, raising my vibrations, visualizing, saying AND feeling my affirmations for what I have and what is currently in the works etc etc. I also like to really take my time and marinate on your Manifesting Love book. I like doing them, but I am starting to feel spent towards the end of the day. Is this normal, especially since I never used to do/think like this before?”
If you’re feeling tired, you’re trying too hard and using too much mind energy. Manifesting should be fun and energizing. Focus on doing what makes you happy and you should start to feel better.
You might also want to consider reading this article: Why You Shouldn’t Do the Law of Attraction Perfectly
6. “I am curious as to why some people say you can attract a specific person and others say you can’t? Do you think people have subconsciously put up a resistance in the unlimited power of the universe? Do you think the naysayers don’t understand to visualize with feeling/heart energy/oneness? Do you think the naysayers never had a real connection with the specific person?”
It really comes down to beliefs. Simply, some people believe that you can’t attract a specific person with the Law of Attraction. They may have heard someone say you can’t and adopted it as their own belief. Who knows. But they believe it and tell everyone that their belief is the only way. Yet, there are stories after stories proving that you can attract a specific person – whether it’s stories of attracting love, stories of meeting a celebrity, stories of finding birth parents, or stories of being reunited with long lost friends or family members.
7. “How does free will come into play when attracting a specific person?”
My book, Manifesting Love, uses advanced law of attraction techniques, including a deeper understanding of quantum physics in which you align with the version of you that is already in a relationship with the other person. When you use them, you don’t have to worry about free will. Free will is a limited understanding of how the Universe works and only looks at the world from one reality.
8. “I’m having a lot of trouble controlling my thoughts. I try to think positively about my specific person, but it always turns…